BNCD Investigator Resources
- KU Lawrence e-compliance website»
- KUMC e-compliance website»
- BNCD PI-Sponsored Research PARC Service Request Form (doc)
- BNCD NON-PI-Sponsored Research PARC Service Request Form (doc)
- PARC resource paragraph for grant applications (doc)
When using BNCD shared consents, please provide the PARC Coordinator with copies of the signed forms so that they may be entered into the Participant Database and kept on file.
- BNCD Consent for Inclusion in Participant Database (HSCL approved, separate form) (pdf)
- BNCD ADULT Consent for Inclusion in Participant Database (HSCL approved, separate form) (pdf)
- BNCD Statement of Data Sharing (for inclusion in existing consent form, must obtain own HSCL approval) (doc)
- BNCD Consent Template (based on HSCL template, includes BNCD Statement) (doc)
- KUMC Release Authorization Form (To release KUMC participant contact information to PARC.) (doc)
Research at Daycares and Preschools
For investigators and their lab members who make repeated visits to a daycare or preschool, Kansas law requires that the facility submit the individual's name to a background check. Researchers may fill out the form (pdf) and give it to the daycare administrator to facilitate the process. In addition, researchers are also required to provide proof of a negative TB test. Watkins Health Center» is able to perform TB testing.